Community Manager (Discord, Telegram, Twitter)
Community management is not just about chatting on the server and calling it a day. It focuses on the keyword 'management'. Don't hire 'discord experts', they're dime a dozen. Get people who know their stuff, like me.
- Freelance Community Manager with years of experience under his belt.
- Extremely familiar with managing communities based on Discord/Telegram/Facebook/Twitter.
- Has leadership experience, and has worked with a team of community managers. Able to drive growth and engagement through the usage of various strategic tools and events.
- Managed everything between tightly-knit communities with less than 300 members up to sprawling metropolis servers with more than 10k in headcount (w/o bots).
- Understands Discord's metrics system, fended off countless bot attacks, and has been through a lot of mint days (ugh).
- Expert in server setup (all the bells and whistles, aesthetics too).
- Skilled in administration, server moderation, community management, customer service, bookkeeping, excel sheets, content writing (have written whitepapers, onboarding docs, knowledgebase docs, etc.), Twitter campaigns, bounty hunts. The works.
- Looking for a long-term project. Preferred if billed hourly.
Shitcoin or perhaps something legit, I'm your guy. Let's talk.
NOTE: Schedule is full, but open to offers.