Do you want Defi site on BSC, Polygon, ETH?
As a blockchain full stack developer
I've got deep knowledge of Solidity / Ethereum network and common standards of the industry.
I have an experience with forking Pancakeswap on BSC, Polygon, ETH and building Defi site.
Especially ERC20, ERC223 standard token creation using latest secure version of solidity code.
I've deployed various smart contract, DApps and DeFi projects using React, Web3, Solidity.; currently, I'm focused on:
- BEP20 Binance Chain (BSC) ERC20, ERC777, ERC223, ERC721, ERC1155 Ethereum token creation and deployment.
- Defi site with pull and farm
- Uniswap/Pancakeswap, Metamask support.
- Design of launchpad smart-contracts with a vesting schedule, whitelists, fixed/floating price.
- SOLANA based RUST smart contract development & deployment
- SOLANA NFT minting with metaplex candy machine