I am a Project Manager and Scrum Master. I'll be your virtual assistant, coordinating your resources and running your day-to-day while you focus on your product vision/strategy, saving you $$.
My services include, but not limited to:
- Helping Software Development team build delightful user experiences by effectively and efficiently manage the development sprints from planning to execution to review in an agile development environment.
- Planning and scheduling small, medium, and complex software development projects from conceptualization to launch and remove impediments for smoother and on time project completion
- Import and implement project, product and release management best practices
- Communicate and collaborate primarily with the Engineering, Product and Sales teams and help with user on-boarding.
- Work with various business unit heads to define clear product/project's objectives, retrieving scopes of work from Product Owners for each phase of the project.
- Overseeing quality control throughout SDLC, acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members to deliver projects according to plan.
- Regularly report project progress and highlights