DApp developer: frontend/Solidity
Telos is a Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) blockchain based on originally EOSIO source code, with fair token distribution and strong on-chain governance as unique selling points. Now Telos community has developed EVM-as-a-smart contract compatibility layer to attract existing Solidity/Vyper projects to the Telos blockchain.
Overview of Telos EVM: https://docs.telos.net/evm/about-ethereum-virtual-machine
Release roadmap: https://docs.telos.net/evm/roadmap
Telos Foundation is now looking for a blockchain engineer who can help to deliver and polishing Telos EVM to make it attractive for Solidity developers. The end goal is to have a JSON-RPC API compatible implementation of Ethereum on Telos mainnet.
What we offer
- Remote work on the timezone you choose
- Flexible hours
- A pure community lead project true in crypto spirit
- Technically challenging scope of work
- A negotiable salary based on your skill level
- Open-source project with high peer recognition value
- Colleagues in all cultures around the world
What we expect from you
- Able to deliver some of the items as described in Telos EVM roadmap
- Able to coordinate with other community developers
- Working 40 hours a week
- Linux/macOS operating system experience
- Solidity and Ethereum basic development skills
- Familiarity with open-source software development model, Github and such
- Experience in writing test suites and utilising continuous integration services
- Experience in writing developer documentation and blog posts
- You actively use Dapps
- You are actively involved in the cryptocurrency community
Expectations are negotiable - if you are particularly strong in some areas, other developers can help you out in others.
You will be paid in cryptocurrency.