Head of Content
Utorg is a fintech company holding VASP licenses and operating in 187 countries. We build digital products at the intersection of DeFi and TradFi, leveraging the world's cutting-edge technology.
Our core product is a top-notch fiat-to-crypto gateway with a B2B distribution model. So far, industry-leading companies - Near, OKX, zkSync, Gnosis, Wirex, and many others, use our product.
Today, we are at the final stage of building our second product (D2C), which will bring the concept of storing and spending cryptocurrency to the next level.
We are fully remote.
About the offer:
Utorg is growing incredibly fast, so building an A-star Marketing team is crucial for us. This offer is an excellent opportunity to quickly advance your career while having an outsized impact on our success as we aggressively scale in the next months.
As the Head of Content, you will play a key strategic role, working closely with the CMO. You will engage with world-leading companies while your work will be noticed by millions of people across the globe.
What you will do:
- Create content strategies both for our B2B and D2C products
- Build and manage the content department as the company grows
- Maintain content planning and performance reporting
- Draft detailed tasks for copywriters and designers
- Push content to our official channels: social media and blog
- Supervise content created by the in-house team and external parties
What are we expecting from you:
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Proven work experience as a Head of Content or similar role
- Portfolio of published work
- Understanding SEO and inbound marketing best practices
- Ability to coordinate the work of a small team
Bonus points if you have:
- Work/study experience in English-speaking countries
- Proven B2B marketing experience
- Experience with Slack, Jira, Hubspot
- Knowledge of neuro copywriting tactics
- You are a crypto-native: immersed in the crypto culture, aware of the prevailing narratives
Why join us?
As a young and ambitious team, we are flexible and open to new ideas. We are not a corporation, so everyone can influence the project. Our culture is driven by empathy, innovation, and out-of-the-box thinking. We look for people with unique perspectives and diverse backgrounds.
Being a part of the team means:
- Millions of people across the world will see the results of your work
- You will engage with world-leading companies
- Budget for professional development (training programs of your choice)
- Flexible working hours
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Frequent bonuses for good performance
If it sounds interesting, look no further — this is your perfect match.