At Request, our mission is to interconnect isolated financial systems to create more efficient and inclusive economies. We are accomplishing this by building a completely decentralized and open network for transaction requests.
WE BUILD THE FUTURE OF INVOICING AND BUSINESS
Our core technology is an open-source protocol. It allows records of transactions to be easily stored and accessed. This shared network gives financial systems a shared language to communicate.
On top of this, we are building Request Invoicing, the biggest crypto-friendly invoicing application. Request users benefit from our unique payment detection solution: the reconciliation of invoices payments is 100% automated. CFOs, accountants, and auditors have the clearest financial view they could imagine.
Our upcoming priorities may include:
- Integration of more blockchains and currencies
- Improvement of the payers’ UX with different kinds of wallets (for example multisig wallets)
- Decentralized escrow system embedded within the smart invoice, fiat on-ramps & off-ramps, mobile app etc.
- Contribute to a decentralized protocol built on the blockchain
- Develop Request core infrastructure and front-end applications
- Participate in the choices of engineering methodologies, tools, and organization
- Keep yourself up-to-date with the rapidly evolving blockchain ecosystem and drive changes in the protocol and the team
- Work autonomously inside a high performing team
- Support the developer community to build on top of Request
- Solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals: algorithms, data structures, databases, distributed systems, operating systems, networking
- Strong knowledge of Typescript and Node.js
- Understanding of API design (REST, RPC)
- Good understanding of git and continuous integration tools
- Self-motivated, innovative, and proactive
- Ability to take responsibility for projects and the willingness to learn and grow professionally in a team environment
Bonus - this makes you stand out
- Experience developing on top of Ethereum: development and deployment of smart contracts, understanding of blockchain tools such as ethers and truffle
- Experience with several blockchain platforms and able to demonstrate a deep understanding of the blockchain architecture
- Experience with decentralized file systems like IPFS, swarm, dat, hyperdrive.
- Experience with modern web development, especially React
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services, or Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of Infura
Use LaborX to extend your opportunities as a freelancer or to source talent from a global marketplace. Secured by blockchain, powered smart contracts.