Online Marketing and Community Manager - Full Time, Remote
WhalesHeaven — is a young Estonian startup in cryptocurrency space. Our main product is a noncustodial exchange platform where users swap their cryptocurrency between different blockchains. We are looking to expand our team with people passionate about marketing and community buildings. This position is responsible for identifying product fit opportunities by researching online demands, acquiring new users and communicating with existing project supporters.
- Establish and maintain relationship with project’s community through social media channels
- Meet established marketing targets
- Identify prospective market fit opportunities
- Provide regular status updates to team members
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
Skills and Qualifications:
- High energy level and creativity
- Passionate and positive, can-do attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hungry for marketing
If you are excited by the challenge and fast paced work, send us your resume at email@example.com. Please provide a brief analyses of our current marketing channels and your plan to improve our customer exposure.