We are looking a creative and proactive Graphic designer with a good flair for marketing to work as part of the CGU marketing team.
Together with the Marketing team, your role will be to maintain CGU branding and create marketing design work including promotional materials and digital content.
Ideally, we are looking for an applicant with;
● An eye for design with strong skills in typography and layout. Confident in creating visual content for a variety of digital mediums.
● Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
● Understanding of digital marketing/content creation for social media and the web.
● Able to work within established brand guidelines to create a consistent visual style.
● Skills in animation/motion graphics - proficiency in Adobe After Effects/Premiere Pro.
● Experience using email marketing software (Mailchimp/Mailerlite) and basic website builders
● Ability to perform basic copywriting is a plus
It is important for the successful applicant to demonstrate:
● Great communication skills!
● Enthusiastic can do attitude and keen to learn new skills
● Take direction and advice with an open approach
● Attention to detail
● Ability to work autonomously and meet deadlines
This is a full time role. Salary is negotiable based on experience
Please submit your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday 12th November