LaborX: what’s in our latest release?
The new version of LaborX sees many updates and improvements – including the launch of our referral contest!
As ever, we’ve been working hard during these challenging times to build out LaborX and provide the functionality for users to find freelance work and get paid quickly and securely. As the world reacts to the economic shock of COVID-19 and adapts to the ‘new normal’ of remote work, services like LaborX are going to be more important than ever before.
In the latest version, we’ve implemented the following updates:
- We’ve moved our blog to the LaborX website.
- We’re launching our referral contest! Invite your friends to earn TIME tokens.
- SEO improvements will raise our online visibility.
- Users can now edit their basic information on their profile page, as well as change their password and email address, activate 2FA, and add information to their Portfolio and Experience.
- Several additional minor improvements include changes to the Who Are You section, and adding AUDT as a partner.
Please do register or log in, take a look at the changes and tell us what you think!