LaborX Gigs: Premium Account Competition Winners Announced!
Back at the end of September, we announced our latest competition – offering Premium Accounts to ten LaborX users to celebrate the launch of our new Gigs feature.
Just like Gigs themselves, the competition rules were simple: create a Gig and share it on social media.
The competition ended on 31 October, and ten lucky winners were chosen at random – each receiving lifetime Premium Account status!
1. Karen Enriquez with Aquarius
2. Александр Мельников with Монтаж Видео
3. Kal Goop with Algorithm/Software Engineer C++
4. Andreas Müller with Ethereum Smart Contracts / + UI
5. Spyros Paraskevopoulos with Review your startup pitch deck
6. Kiss Bence with Create a chatbot for your website and Facebook page
7. Femi Oyediji with I well do digital marketing for you
8. Crypto Space with I'm doing freelance designs, writing and translations
9. Dayle L. with I'll create vector print ready die-lines for your packaging
10. Cesar Incio with Professional translations ($0.09 per word)
Congratulations to the winners! Keep an eye on your email inbox, you will receive an official confirmation soon.
If you didn’t win this time around, no matter! We’ll be running more competitions in due course. And, of course, you can still access all the benefits of Premium Account status – including zero platform fees and bumper referral bonuses – by depositing 150 TIME tokens to your LaborX wallet.Finally, if you haven’t already done so, you can join both the crypto revolution and the gig economy revolution by registering on LaborX and posting your first Gig, turning your skills into cryptocurrency in your spare time!