1. Study and comprehend the architecture of internal software system, information of peripheral products, and master the entire TRC ecosystem.
2. Maintain communityand provide technical support; assist developers to carry out technology integration; facilitate partners to launch products in a timely manner.
3. Handle technical issues occurred during and after technology integrationto ensure the normal flow of operation.
4. Assist the internal team to collect and organize requests, and convey the sorted feedback to technical and product teams; thereby promoting product optimization and update.
- In-depth knowledge of Tron, Ethereum and its protocols.
- Well familiar with blockchain structure, the use of APIs, and the analysis and locating of error messages in transactions.
- Skilled in using mainstream Defi (Dex, Lending, Stable coin, Swap, etc.); familiar with mainstream architectures, principles, advantages and disadvantages; capable of analyzing and spotting the cause of common transaction failures in Defi.
- Previous experience in community management such as Discord, Telegram or Discourse forum is preferred.
- Experience in drafting documents or technical blogs is preferred.
- Computer Science or IT related graduates preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in in an information engineering related field with at least 1 year of development or technical support experience preferred.
- Good command of English in terms of listening, speaking, reading and writing skills are required, preferably with overseas study experience or TOEIC score of 800 or above.
- Open-minded, strong sense of responsibility, good presentation and communication skills, learning ability and logic ability.
- Familiar with developer community operation mechanism and actively participate in various developer community activities.
- Highly enthusiastic about the blockchain industry.