⋆★ Crypto Project - Trust Builder ★⋆
⋆★ Get Featured ★⋆
Get your crypto project featured on Harvard or Yale!
David here. I'm a well connected, established writer and contributor to many high-profile publications.
Getting your crypto project off the ground is hard. You need trust to get your first users. And you need users to demonstrate trust! It's the classic chicken and egg problem. That's why so few crypto projects succeed: because the team just wants to code and not get their project out there, in the world, where real people (including early adopters!) live.
Don't fall into the trap of building the perfect project, product, platform and software, without giving it the launch it deserves. We're here to get you featured.
This gig is a combo trust builder: Getting you published on a high-profile news site AND boosting your URL to rank better on Google.
Ask me for a live sample!
- Our team of blockchain-savvy technical writers first produce a high-quality article about your project. You approve it.
- We get you featured on your choice of prestigious top US college (Yale, Harvard, NYU, and more): E.g. "Published on Harvard". Strong trust benefits.
- Strong SEO Benefits: DA 90+, with one do-follow link to boost your site on Google
- Expect 800-1000 words of relevant, contextual, and colloquial writing: It's a real article, focusing on the interesting aspects of the industry, and your platform.
- Details of your crypto project
- Your website or URL
- Anchor text (if you have no preference, we can research and provide options for you)
- Background information on your topic
I love to hear about new crypto projects, so reach out and ask me for a live example!