At S16 Research Ventures, we envision a multi-chain future – an endless number of blockchain networks communicating around the world. We are exploring the horizons of this space, learning, contributing, and taking part.
We are looking for passionate crypto-enthusiasts to help build tomorrow's Web3 infrastructure with us.
If you’re always curious about the latest technologies, excited about what the future holds in the Blockchain and Web3 industry, then we would like for you to join us in this grand adventure!
- To build, maintain, and enhance our validator operations
- Add multiple blockchain networks to our operations and create tools to manage at scale
- Research the newest code and understand its roadmap, to be on the cutting edge of blockchain technology
- Study latest blockchain developments and consider future implications to the broader ecosystem
- Success means establishing a resilient and secure blockchain infrastructure.
- Have experiences in Cosmos Networks (will be prioritized)
- 3+ years of experience with AWS or GCP to architect solid infrastructure built for resilience, security and cost optimisation.
- 1+ years of experience in coding in at least one modern language such as Node.js, Python and Go.
- Experienced in using tools/frameworks for modern infrastructure provisioning, monitoring and application deployment
- Skilled in bash scripting and general linux commands
- Understands essential security practices in managing servers and networks.
- Eager to learn new skills and self-motivated in keeping up with the latest trends in DevOps & system architecture
- Startup mindset, ownership, and a proper balance of quality and sense of urgency!
- Integrity, ethical standards and sound judgment.
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain is a must.