At S16 Research Ventures, we envision a multi-chain future – an endless number of blockchain networks communicating around the world. We are exploring the horizons of this space, learning, contributing, and taking part.
We are looking for passionate crypto-enthusiasts to help build tomorrow's Web3 infrastructure with us.
If you’re always curious about the latest technologies, excited about what the future holds in the Blockchain and Web3 industry, then we would like for you to join us in this grand adventure!
- To build, maintain, and enhance our validator operations
- Evaluate multiple blockchain networks to add to our operations and create tools to manage at scale
- Research the newest code and understand its roadmap, to be on the cutting edge of blockchain technology
- Study latest blockchain developments and consider future implications to the broader ecosystem
- Success means establishing a resilient and secure blockchain infrastructure for the most promising networks.
- Has experience/familiar with Cosmos Networks (will be prioritized)
- 3+ years of experience in coding in at least one modern language such as Node.js, Python, Java, and Go.
- 3+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design of new and existing systems (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling)
- Understands security practices in managing servers and networks.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and develop others
- Experience defining system architecture(s) and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs and capabilities
- Startup mindset, ownership, and a proper balance of quality and sense of urgency!
- Integrity, ethical standards and sound judgment
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain is a must.