Creation of a web platform for managing online elections with blockchain recording.
Service presentation frontend with explanation pages and graphics.
Area reserved for voting.
Reserved area for administrators with candidacy management.
Attributes and features for users:
• When called, they have the opportunity to vote for a candidate
• Insertion of candidates with dedicated page
• Timing management of opening and closing elections
Logics and implementations on blockchain (Ethereum or Polygon):
During registration, each user must be linked to a crypto wallet address
You will need to create a smart contract in Solidity to manage entitlements and interactions with voter wallets and record recording for candidates.
You will have to use a web3 library to make the platform interact with the smart contract.
Operation of voting and interaction with blockchain:
1. Administrators open voting
2. Voting wallets are enabled through interaction with the smart contract
3. By interacting with the wallet, the user casts his vote and it is not possible to vote a second time.
4. When the directors close the voting it is no longer possible to vote