Passion for Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies, have been watching it all unfold since 2013.
Could write a book on my personal experiences throughout the ups and downs . Had my early Bitcoins stolen from an exchange called Cryptsy. The Coinbase Settlement money went all to lawyers.
Deleted 0.1 BTC on my phone around 2015, after updating the cache, just disappeared, Bitcoin was under 1k then. Got scammed good during the late 2017 ICO craze, but what a ride.
Throughout the years iv learned a lot about the basics of cryptos, wallets, exchanges and blockchain technology.
Maybe my knowledge and passion can be valuable to you?
A seasoned value-oriented software product owner and project manager with experience in large enterprises and startups
• Product owner with 4 years of experience in agile startups currently helping a reputation-focused open-source project grow and become self-sustainable
• Business Intelligence software project manager with 3 years of experience in large international retail companies
• Strong IT and business background
• Cryptocurrency enthusiast since 2014
• Extensive experience in due diligence of blockchain and cryptocurrency projects and startups.
• Meaningful decentralization advocate
VB Network will online the version of NewUP and the first phase of the project is ZIONCOIN. The background of ZIONCOIN is the appearance of Libra, the blockchain project of Facebook.
Out of great concern about Libra, ZIONCOIN aims to resist the invasion of user privacy by large companies, using blockchain technology to defend the cornerstone of human civilization - Private Property.