I worked as a CSR/TSR for a gaming account in the United States for 1 year and got promoted as a Technical Coach for 3 years. Then I moved to a different company and become one of their Senior Agent for a telecommunications account in the United States for almost a year. I can say that when it comes to customer service skills I’m one of the best guy in the business. I am going out of my comfort zone because I want to be a part of an industry where I can help people reach their goals in their business while I am reaching my full potential to create a legacy for myself.
I am currently looking for a job that will give me extra money to save up on studying again in the future in web development and designing. I am quite knowledgeable for any HTML, CSS languages. I also worked for a designing company that manage to create a calendar, tarpaulins, web and social banner, etc. I am working in a customer service as of today and willing to work after my shift anytime.
A seasoned value-oriented software product owner and project manager with experience in large enterprises and startups
• Product owner with 4 years of experience in agile startups currently helping a reputation-focused open-source project grow and become self-sustainable
• Business Intelligence software project manager with 3 years of experience in large international retail companies
• Strong IT and business background
• Cryptocurrency enthusiast since 2014
• Extensive experience in due diligence of blockchain and cryptocurrency projects and startups.
• Meaningful decentralization advocate