I've got good intelligence and I'm motivated to work hard and be as thorough; I have sort of a gap in my skillset and I'm willing to negotiate my pay per hr because of that.
Over the past year I've grown a keen interest in cryptocurrency and i have good knowledge on that subject, I've done quite a lot of research; i trade btc and altcoins do a little cloudmining and recently I've started making a net of referrals in the sites which offer the best affiliate programs. I have good knowledge on BTC LTC DOGE and XRP blockchains and transaction processes. I speak perfect English and I'm learning German but not confident enough to work with it I think I have a computer technician diploma from tech school but very little experience in that area. Other than that I've worked here and there- I ve worked as a Merchandiser and I was doing very well. I've worked in Postbank as Technical Assistant archiving credit files.
Website design. Writing/copywriting. English, Spanish and German translation or personalised classes. Video editing. Commercial voice-overs. Podcasts. Audio editing. Trader. Community manager. Commercial video extra. Excel. Designer.
A seasoned value-oriented software product owner and project manager with experience in large enterprises and startups
• Product owner with 4 years of experience in agile startups currently helping a reputation-focused open-source project grow and become self-sustainable
• Business Intelligence software project manager with 3 years of experience in large international retail companies
• Strong IT and business background
• Cryptocurrency enthusiast since 2014
• Extensive experience in due diligence of blockchain and cryptocurrency projects and startups.
• Meaningful decentralization advocate